Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jesus said...Don't doubt in me for I am your Saviour

Jesus I trust in You

I want you to believe me and trust in me because I love you very much and I want to save you from everything...If you doubt in me, there will be a lot of question come out in your mind and each of the question need you to get the answer & prove. When it happen, it will create a distance between you and me. When there is a distance between you and me, you will get astray from me and the distance will soon getting far...When this happen, how could I save you...I keep approaching you but you keep yourself away from me... You always forget me but I NEVER EVER forget you... Blessed those who believe in me even though they don't see (Mark at the last chapter when Jesus meet His disciple)...Why you don't believe in me...I have shown you how much I love you by laying myself on the cross so that you shall be save and be unite with my Father in heaven...Open your heart, mind, soul and strength to believe in me for I've come to save you from the fire of hell...I bring salvation to you...and to all nation... When you doubt in me, it really hurt me...hurt me so much...I pray for you always and I always be with you but you didn't realize that for you have close your heart, mind, soul and strength for me...I knock your door with hope, really hope that you will open for me but till now you didn't open for me...




I'm waiting outside day and night for you to let me enter to your house. I didn't ask anything when I enter your house instead I bring love and salvation...I don't want to lose you...I don't want to lose you for I love you so much...I love you so much... With all my heart I beg you...Don't doubt in me...But believe in me with all your heart...Trust in me with all your heart, mind, soul and strength so that I can save you and guide you in your way to Father's house in Heaven. The journey is too long and has so many temptation. You will not able to overcome it but SURE you will with my help. That is why whenever you face temptation, pray to me for help so that you can resist it. That is why I AM HERE FOR YOU...BECAUSE I LOVE YOU...you hate me, but I love you, you ignore me but I always remember you, you hurt me but I always heal you, you fall down and I bring you up and I always there for you...Always...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello!
You wrote: “Open your heart, mind, soul and strength to believe in me for I've come to save you from the fire of hell...I bring salvation to you...and to all nation...”

I want to comment about foregiveness.
How to live in order to enable the Creator in His loving kindness to provide His foregivness is outlined in the Jewish Bible ; and was also taught by the first century Ribi Yehoshua from Nazareth (the Mashiakh; the Messiah). The Jewish Bible – for example Yekhëzqeil (Hezekiel) 18 – promises foregivness to those who do their sincerest to keep Torah. The Creator cannot lie and He does not change (Malakhi 3:6)! According to Tehilim (“Psalms”) 103 the Creator gives his foregivness to those who do their sincerest to keep His berit (“covenant”; the pre-conditions to be included in the berit is according to the Jewish Bible to do ones sincerest to keep Torah).

You will find Ribi Yehoshuas teachings here: www.netzarim.co.il


All the best,
Anders Branderud

 

Love © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner | Distributed by: free blogger template red best blogger themes for photographers | best vpn router 2012 cheap vpn server